Use of Contents on this Website
All contents on this website, regardless of their form, are the exclusive property of, and are owned by SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. and are protected by applicable laws. You may access, copy, download or print the contents contained on this website for your personal and non-commercial use; llprovided that you do not modify or delete any proprietary notice that appears on the contents you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of contents on this website for purposes adverse to SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. is expressly prohibited.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way. SCG SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. reserves the right to limit or terminate your access to, or use of this website at any time, whether in whole or in part, without prior notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. may be entitled at law.
The contents on this website are provided for general information and may contain certain historical information which is provided for your reference only. The contents made available on this website may not be accurate, complete or current. The use of the contents on this website is at your own risk. SCG SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. reserves the right to modify or change the contents on this website at any time under SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. sole discretion.
Trademarks and Copyrights
SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. is the owner of all contents and copyrights, trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, displayed on this website and other components contained on every page of this website. SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. does not allow or grant the right to use such contents and copyrights, trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names without SCG’s prior written permission or as described on this website.
Contents You Submit on this Website
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the contents you submit and that the contents are accurate, proper and lawful and does not violate any terms and conditions of this website and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. for all claims resulting from the content you submit.
You may not upload or distribute any content that it is confidential, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or is otherwise objectionable ii) may contain a virus, political campaign materials, chain letters or any form of spam mail. You may not use a false e-mail address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content on this website.
Conduct on the Website
Some features on this website require registration or password. SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. reserves the right to reject your registration or to terminate your membership and account or to prohibit anyone from using this website.
Hypertext Links to External Websites
Links to this Website
When you would like to link your website to this website, place the link to www.scgbuildingmaterial.com, www.scgbuildingmaterial.net, www.scgbuildingmaterial.com/vn consent from SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. should be obtained in advance. SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. does not permit links having the following properties. (i) Links from websites containing contents that are against public order, standards of decency or laws. (ii) Links that infringe SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd.’s copyrights by such means as to cause confusion that the contents from your website are owned by SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd. (iii) Links from websites containing contents that slander or detract the credibility of SCG Building Materials Co., Ltd., or its products or services. (iv) Links that have commercial purposes (Links that are placed in order to make a profit.)
Product and Service Variation
Specifications, appearance and other properties of products and/or services [www.scgbuildingmaterials.com, www.scgbuildingmaterial.net and www.scgbuildingmaterials.com/vn ] may vary according to area or country that they are sold in. For detailed information of the products or services, please contact distributors, dealers or sale representatives in such area or country.
When you use this website or download contents and other components from this website, such contents and components may not be complete, adequate, timely, appropriate, reliable; free from virus, computer worm, Trojan house, spyware or malware or secure; or the access to this website may be interrupted, error, delay, incorrect, incomplete or inaccessible. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any loss, damage or expense incurred to your computer system or communication tools or devices or equipment which are used to access this website as well as any loss of data and any indirect damage resulting from the use of this website or when downloading contents and components from this website.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to bear any damage to you, including loss, damage or expense incurred, whether directly or indirectly or consequentially, which is caused by the contents you submit on this website, your access to this website or other websites linked to this website, inability to access this website or the third party hacking into the system of this website, operational failure, inaccuracy, omission, interruption, fault, incompleteness, computer virus, regardless of whether SCG is informed of such possible loss, damage or expense, and you agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
Failure of SCG to exercise any rights and/or if SCG waives its right to exercise its rights, whether in whole or in part, shall not be deemed that SCG waives its rights under such terms and conditions. SCG reserves the right to exercise its rights at any time.
How to contact SCG
The Information that SCG Collects via websites
SCG collects (i) information that you provided directly to SCG and (ii) information from the history of your visit to SCG websites. The information SCG collected may include personal information which will be protected in accordance with your right to privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
You are not required to provide your personal information to SCG. However, if you choose not to do so, you may not be able to fully utilize the features or services in SCG websites. SCG may also collect your information using cookies or other similar devices. For more information, please consult SCG Cookies Policy.
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
SCG will not disclose or trade your personal information to any third party without your consent except for the following:
- when the law, legal process, litigation or other law enforcement procedure requires the disclosure of your personal information, this includes disclosure to public or governmental authorities, agencies, or organizations for the purpose of law enforcement or in response to a lawful request; or
- when SCG considers that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent any danger or damages, or to investigate any activity which may be unlawful.
SCG reserves the right to transfer your personal information in case of corporate restructuring or in case substantial assets of SCG are acquired.
Protection of Personal Information
In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, use, modification, and destruction of personal information collected from SCG websites, SCG maintains security measures to ensure protection of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any enquiry or suggestion, or if you want to contact us for any matter relating to your information, including request to delete/modify your information or your settings, please contact us using this Enquiry Form
Information SCG Collects via Mobile Devices
- If you are using a location-enabled product, information relating to your location may be collected. SCG will collect and use such information only for the purpose of providing the service you requested.
- In order to help SCG improve its products, services, and applications, certain mobile applications may use Google Analytics or other similar tools to collect your non-personally identifiable information. Using such methods, SCG will acknowledge only which services and features of the application that are most used and the information about your device type, hardware, country, and language used in the download.
Sharing of Information Collected via Mobile Devices
- SCG may share your personal information with third party partners to the extent that it is necessary for providing services via mobile devices;
Purposes for the Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- Set up and manage your account;
- Communicate with you for matters relating to your account, your transactions and billing information;
- Authenticate and confirm your identity in order to ensure security;
- Evaluate your interest in job at SCG and contact you to offer career opportunities;
- Inform, provide, and communicate the information regarding SCG’s products, services, activities, surveys, and sales promotions to you;
- Process, evaluate, and respond to you regarding the services you requested, including to provide feedbacks to your queries or demands;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve SCG business, develop new products and services, manage communication system, conduct market research and manage marketing and advertising efficiency, analyze SCG products, services, and websites including administration of SCG websites;
- Provide services to investors;
- Manage risk exposures and quality improvement;
- Conduct any accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities;
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Maintain security in providing services via SCG networks and protect information and employees; and
- Investigate and monitor compliance with laws, regulations, industrial standards, SCG policies and regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored by web browsers in your computer or other internet enabled devices. Cookies help your web browser navigate through websites. However, cookies will not collect data which are stored in your computer or your files.
When web server requests web browser to read information from cookies, information from cookies will enable websites to provide user-friendly services or to better tailor services according to user’s interests and needs. In order to protect your privacy, web browsers will only allow websites to access only the cookies that have been sent to you.
Cookies will remember the type of browser that you use as well as other add-ons that you installed on your browser. Cookies will also remember your preferences such as your language and regions which will be set as your default settings when you re-visit our site. Cookies will also enable you to give score to webpages as well as to complete questionnaires.
Some cookies are session cookies which will temporarily stay on your device until you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent which will stay in your device for a longer period of time.
Third parties cookies
How to refuse or delete cookies
Please be advised that in the event you choose to block cookies, you can still visit our site. However, certain parts of our websites or services may not work properly.